La Maison des Arcacias
The agreement covers the rental of a fully equipped house, by the
owners to "the Client".
1. Electricity and gas is included in the standard price. Please
see "Booking Procedure" for miscellaneous items charged extra.
2. The confirmation of the received deposit and booking form is
the formal acceptance of the booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
The balance is due at the latest eight weeks before the start of
the rental period and in the case of cancellations after this date
the balance (less expenses and losses) will be refunded if the property
is re-let. We shall try our utmost to do this. If the balance is
not received as stated the owners reserve the right to cancel the
reservation in writing.
3. A security deposit is required in case of, for example, damage
to the property or its contents. Its sum is not the limit of the
clients' liability to the owners. It is payable to the proprietors,
in cash, on arrival at the property and is returned, all being well,
4. All rentals commence at 4pm. and finish at 10am.
5. The maximum number of guests to reside on the property must
not exceed that stated unless the owners have given written permission.
Day visitors are by agreement with the owner only.
6. End of stay cleaning and cleaning during your stay are not included
in the price but can be hired. The property should be left thoroughly
cleaned and as found. The owners reserve the right to take the cost
of cleaning from the security deposit if neither hire of a cleaner
or thorough cleaning is done.
7. The client must report to the owner without delay any defects
in the property or breakdown in the equipment, services or appliances
in the property. Arrangements for repair and/or replacement will
be made as rapidly as possible.
8. The owners shall not be liable to the client for the following:
- Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services
to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, machinery or
service in the property.
- Any loss or inconvenience caused to, or suffered by the client
due to the seasonal unavailability of public services to the property
or the surrounding area.
- Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by
the client if the property is destroyed or substantially damaged
before the start of the rental period and in any event, the owner
shall, within seven days of notification to the client, refund
all sums previously paid for the rental.
- Any loss, damage or injury suffered by the client, their party,
their vehicles or personal possessions whilst on the property.
9. In no circumstances shall the owner's liability to the client
exceed the amount paid to the owner for the rental period. The client
is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance
policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for
the party's personal belongings, public liability, accident etc.,
since these are not covered by the owner's insurance.